Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default pregnancy tests

pregnancy tests available at http://
www.earlypregnancytests4u.co.uk

Early Pregnancy Tests 4 U provide two types of dependable early-
detection pregnancy tests: the pregnancy test strip and the midstream
pregnancy test. We also provide Ovulation Tests allowing you to
predict when you ovulate. These also come in both the above types.
All tests comply both to British standards and American FDA
standards.

Our tests are upto five times more sensitive than the cheaper
versions sold by high street chemist chains and stores. Thus allowing
you to
find out if you are pregnant sooner with the pregnancy tests and to
pinpoint your ideal time to concieve with the ovulation tests.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 8 Mar 2007 14:36:43 -0800, "davidrsalsbury"
wrote:

pregnancy tests available at http://

snip

I thought this was a d-i-y group.
Can't people do their own tests nowadays? All you have to do is see if
you get fat...

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
davidrsalsbury writes
pregnancy tests available at http://
www.earlypregnancytests4u.co.uk

Early Pregnancy Tests 4 U provide two types of dependable early-
detection pregnancy tests: the pregnancy test strip and the midstream
pregnancy test. We also provide Ovulation Tests allowing you to
predict when you ovulate. These also come in both the above types.
All tests comply both to British standards and American FDA
standards.

DIY doesn't lead to pregnancy

**** off spamming ****

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

the term go fxxk yourself is diy based,that could apply here

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:55:03 GMT, raden wrote:

In message . com,
davidrsalsbury writes
pregnancy tests available at http://
www.earlypregnancytests4u.co.uk

Early Pregnancy Tests 4 U provide two types of dependable early-
detection pregnancy tests: the pregnancy test strip and the midstream
pregnancy test. We also provide Ovulation Tests allowing you to
predict when you ovulate. These also come in both the above types.
All tests comply both to British standards and American FDA
standards.

DIY doesn't lead to pregnancy

Can do if there's sufficient gratitude for a job well done.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:55:03 GMT, raden wrote:

In message . com,
davidrsalsbury writes
pregnancy tests available at http://
www.earlypregnancytests4u.co.uk

Early Pregnancy Tests 4 U provide two types of dependable early-
detection pregnancy tests: the pregnancy test strip and the midstream
pregnancy test. We also provide Ovulation Tests allowing you to
predict when you ovulate. These also come in both the above types.
All tests comply both to British standards and American FDA
standards.

DIY doesn't lead to pregnancy

Can do if there's sufficient gratitude for a job well done.

Bit of a long shot, though ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

pregnancy tests available at http://

snip

I thought this was a d-i-y group.
Can't people do their own tests nowadays? All you have to do is see if
you get fat...

In fact, why do you need to 'test'? If you've been indulging in
rumpy-pumpy with your husband then there's quite a possibility that
you've been successfully impregnated.
Start saving for upbringing, education, marriage and later
grandparenting...

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Frank Erskine" wrote in message

pregnancy tests available at http://

snip

I thought this was a d-i-y group.
Can't people do their own tests nowadays? All you have to do is see if
you get fat...

Ah! so my neighbour Roy is pregnant!

Mary