Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to buy bags of RED patching tarmac?

Anyone know if this is available? I only need 5-6 bags for some
driveway patching. I've tried some local builders merchnats, B&Q,
Travis Perkins and Wickes. I'm in the Stoke area if that makes a
difference.
Thank you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to nafuk, Marina Lamb wrote:
Hi there is red tarmac for sale on eBay

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ac-378632-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2018 02:14, Marina Lamb wrote:
replying to nafuk, Marina Lamb wrote:
Hi there is red tarmac for sale on eBay

Te reply is a bit late. Didn't home owners hub tell you the question was
posted 11 years ago?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well it does but for some odd reason the bit that presents posts over there
seems more interested in months and sod the year.
It is there though it just proves that the sighted see what they want to
see not what is actually there!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 09/04/2018 02:14, Marina Lamb wrote:
replying to nafuk, Marina Lamb wrote:
Hi there is red tarmac for sale on eBay

Te reply is a bit late. Didn't home owners hub tell you the question was
posted 11 years ago?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 9 April 2018 10:01:33 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
It always seems to show the year for me.

I haven't dignified them with a visit.

Are you checking up how much they owe you? :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 03:07:15 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Monday, 9 April 2018 10:01:33 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
It always seems to show the year for me.

I haven't dignified them with a visit.

Are you checking up how much they owe you? :-)

Sometimes I check the age of a post, and then reply via their site.

Where to buy sand bags? dean Home Repair 18 June 26th 10 08:00 PM
Red patching tarmac - where to buy nafuk UK diy 0 February 14th 07 11:38 AM
Marking boundary in Tarmac. Dave Fawthrop UK diy 25 October 16th 06 04:35 PM
Repairs to tarmac drive Crewood UK diy 5 August 8th 06 12:38 AM
How to repair depression in tarmac driveway keith UK diy 7 October 24th 05 12:19 AM