Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pivot Shower door adjustment

Refitting our bathroom - bought the shower tray, ordered the shower
now looking for a pivot shower door. The gap to fill with the door is
84cm, so with tiles on top probably 83cm. Last time I was in the
plumber's merchant they recommended a Jupiter Pivot Door but looking
at the details in the brochure the adjustment column says 735-785mm
(suitable for either 760/800mm trays). Now I may be missing something
but will a shower door with adjustments parameters of 735-785mm fit a
gap of 83-84cm? Is this adjustment minus the frame?
The next available size pivot door which is suitable for 900mm width
trays is 865-915mm adjustment. What about all those people with gaps
of 786-864mm??

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22 Feb 2007 02:10:52 -0800 Uk Diy wrote :
The next available size pivot door which is suitable for 900mm width
trays is 865-915mm adjustment. What about all those people with gaps
of 786-864mm??

I had this a few years back. The firm (sorry I can't remember the
name) from whom the door came supplied aluminium spacer pieces that
could be fitted on one or both sides.

Interior door adjustment ianw UK diy 5 August 20th 06 04:00 PM
Shower temp adjustment PanHandler Home Repair 3 July 27th 06 11:36 PM
Garage Door Adjustment Help! A. Pismo Clam Home Repair 1 June 21st 06 03:55 AM
Interior door adjustment [email protected] UK diy 16 June 6th 06 11:00 AM
Upvc Door Adjustment Darren UK diy 5 March 9th 06 03:38 PM