Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchens - What would you do differently

We are looking at replacing the furniture in both our kitchen and
utility room. This will be only my second installation so am a little
green around the ears.

The choice is almost limitless and there is so much info on the web.
So instead of asking people what they'd recommend I thought it would
be more interesting and revealing to ask what they'd do differently
next time around. In other words what went wrong for you or didn't
live up to expectations.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Graham