Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Temporarily gluing aluminium

Not having found house numbers in the style and size I want, I am going
to make one myself.

I need to cut two of the same digits from 3 to 4mm aluminium sheet and
it seems logical to clamp two small sheets together with a printed
digit stuck on one of them, cutting out both at the same time.

Clamps, however, would inevitably get in the way so I wonder what
adhesive I can use which will withstand the cutting and filling yet
will allow easy separation of the two finished pieces?

Finished digit size is 3 and a half by 2 and a half inches.