Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Touch latch

Is this the only touch latch available in the UK? I am looking for
something a little less crass!

Dave.

Can anybody tell me the name of this type of latch? jtpr Woodworking 3 December 11th 06 04:04 PM
gate latch bof UK diy 5 September 4th 06 06:42 PM
Touch-Latch recommendations Mike Dembroge Woodworking 8 April 20th 06 01:43 AM
Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent fixtures. [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 2nd 05 04:02 AM
Windows don't latch Bob G Home Repair 4 November 17th 04 02:51 AM