Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent fixtures.

Awhile back, I posted a question about making fluorescent undercabinet
lights touch-activated, but got no response. However, I did stumble
across the Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent
fixtures, that promised to do just what I wanted.

Well, I tried it, and after a few days, it stopped working and is stuck
on the "on" setting. Up until now, it also occasionally would turn off
by itself.

At least for now, I couldn't recommend the product.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Awhile back, I posted a question about making fluorescent undercabinet
lights touch-activated, but got no response. However, I did stumble
across the Touch-n-Glow touch activation adapter for fluorescent
fixtures, that promised to do just what I wanted.

I never knew they existed. Shame they don't work.

I solved the problem 40 years ago. We have a small undercounter light. It
gets turned on and left on until it dies. I'm on maybe the fifth one in all
those years. Serves as a night light and helps at the sink too. You can
buy a new fixture for about $5 now or a bulb only for $4.50.

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

There are 15 watt T8 undercabinet fixtures with a touch bar, Ive had
them for 10 yrs at box stores