Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making different sized plastic bags for storing stuff. Possible?

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole
place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage?
(differing sizes etc.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike wrote:

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole
place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage?
(differing sizes etc.)

Lots of businesses use them, so theyre easy to find in packs of 100.
I've found it a very dense way to store little things. Writing on the
front of the pack makes it easy to leaf through like an index. Rapid
Electronics is one of a great many suppliers.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike wrote:

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

Lots of main office suppliers do these.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike" wrote in message
ps.com...
Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole
place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage?
(differing sizes etc.)

Today I'll be renewing my stock of them from a local packaging warehouse
which carries a huge stock. Look in Yellow Pages or ask local traders where
they buy paper bags.

Mary