Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making different sized plastic bags for storing stuff. Possible?

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole
place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage?
(differing sizes etc.)