Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making different sized plastic bags for storing stuff. Possible?

Mike wrote:

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole
place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage?
(differing sizes etc.)

Lots of businesses use them, so theyre easy to find in packs of 100.
I've found it a very dense way to store little things. Writing on the
front of the pack makes it easy to leaf through like an index. Rapid
Electronics is one of a great many suppliers.

NT