Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default happy new year

As subject

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 00:13:25 GMT, raden wrote:

As subject

And to you and all here.

)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember raden saying
something like:

As subject

waves glass

You too, matey.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

As subject

Same to you too (and everyone else who frequents)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Colin
Wilson writes
As subject

Same to you too (and everyone else who frequents)

And if anyone has a copy of the firework display in London ...

gi'us a copy

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-01-01 00:13:25 +0000, raden said:

As subject

... and to your goodself, Geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
raden wrote:
Same to you too (and everyone else who frequents)

And from me - lang may yer lum reek.

And if anyone has a copy of the firework display in London ...

gi'us a copy

It looked simply stunning off BBC1 FreeView on my 45" DLP set. At least
*some* things do. ;-(

I think they may have been using HD cameras at the main site.

--
*Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
As subject

.....and the same from me.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"raden" wrote in message

As subject

--

Gee whizz, a sequence of seven replies without a smart alec comment, must
bode well for the future :0).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from raden contains these words:

As subject

Ditto.

--
Roger Chapman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:12:20 GMT, Roger
wrote:

The message
from raden contains these words:

As subject

Ditto.

From me also!

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Frank Erskine wrote:

From me also!

HNY to all.

Thanks for some good answers... some to questions that I had not even
thought of. I am a wiser man.

Rock on 2007!

Steve.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo Geo is offline

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 00:13:25 GMT, raden wrote:

As subject

OK - greets - now can we have some thread wander...

Geo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Geo" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 00:13:25 GMT, raden wrote:

As subject

OK - greets - now can we have some thread wander...

Lets see

Was it only me that had a massive hangover this morning? Not a bad party
although the cat pinched the ham joint.

Happy New Year

Adam

HAPPY NEW YEAR avtar Woodworking 0 December 28th 06 07:37 AM
Happy New Year !! Matt Zack Woodworking 9 January 2nd 06 03:47 AM
Happy New Year Rotty Metalworking 4 January 1st 06 07:25 PM
Happy New Year!!! charlie b Woodworking 2 December 31st 04 08:57 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU !! Ron A Woodworking 4 January 1st 04 06:58 AM