Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Zack

Default Happy New Year !!

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Aquino

Default Happy New Year Yáll!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

a good resource of international/european papers on wood and wood
science

http://www.dwsf.nl

many thanks and blessings to all in 2006
Peter

Matt Zack schreef:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe_Stein

Happy New Year, Peter....and everyone else.
I'm starting the new year using a new filter in my Brita water pitcher,
a new check register, and a new toothbrush. Next on the project
list...cabinets for the laundry room.
Cheers
Joe_Stein

Matt Zack schreef:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ummm, I hope the Brita and the toothbrush are not a once a year thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Matt Zack wrote:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Nah, I said it several years ago. Happy new year to all and let's hope
that we can somehow bring the economy back under some control and peace
to the world. Remember the old Swedish saying: "Making war to preserve
peace is like ****ing to preserve virginity". (Pardon my English)
smile,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

Matt Zack wrote:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Nah, I said it several years ago. Happy new year to all and let's hope
that we can somehow bring the economy back under some control and peace
to the world. Remember the old Swedish saying: "Making war to preserve
peace is like ****ing to preserve virginity". (Pardon my English)
smile,
jo4hn

Sure that was Swedish, John? I could sworn it was Norwegian.... really.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"Matt Zack" wrote:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Thank you! And a safe and prosperous 2006 and beyond to all Wreckers...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 04:50:17 -0600, "Matt Zack"
wrote:

I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

... and back at ya'. Happy New Year ya'll. May it be filled with joints
that fit, doors that align, and wood that remains straight and true. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Bunetta

"Matt Zack" wrote in message
I can't believe I am the first to say it on the REC...
Have a great year everybody !

Someone has to be first!
Happy New Year.
Tom