Posted to uk.d-i-y
Suz Suz is offline

Default Anybody got a Megatech Solar?

It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new
"new" is?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Suz" wrote in message
It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new
"new" is?

Don't think so - what is it?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Suz Suz is offline

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Suz" wrote in message
It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new
"new" is?

Don't think so - what is it?

Mary

It's the same as a Megaflow, mains pressure hot water cylinder, but
optimised for output from solar heating panels:
http://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalog...ylinders2.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Suz" wrote in message

It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new
"new" is?

Don't think so - what is it?

Mary

It's the same as a Megaflow, mains pressure hot water cylinder, but
optimised for output from solar heating panels:

Oh.

It wasn't suggested that we had anything out of the ordinary when we
installed our panel in January. We simply bought a large common or garden
cylinder (we didn't have one before) , there's been no problem.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Suz" wrote in message

It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new
"new" is?

Don't think so - what is it?

Mary

It's the same as a Megaflow, mains pressure hot water cylinder, but
optimised for output from solar heating panels:
http://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalog...ylinders2.html

Havinig looked at the site I can see why it wouldn't have been recommended
for us anyway, our water is heated directly, there's no indirect system. The
water which comes from our hot tap has travelled through the solar panel to
the cylinder and then the taps.

What's more, our shower is fed by cold water and only one bath per week is
run.

Mary

solar panels Nigel UK diy 119 September 30th 06 11:24 AM
Solar? Otto Mation (Caroline Freisen) Home Ownership 9 July 13th 06 02:35 AM
solar heating gasman pete UK diy 47 April 20th 06 09:32 AM
Solar Graham Harrison UK diy 115 December 11th 05 11:44 PM
old TI-32 Solar help? Anthony J. Biacco Electronics Repair 0 August 25th 05 11:31 PM