Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default floor tiles & grout/cement

How much grout/cement would I need for tiles covering an area of approx
17 square metres?

Any particular brand/type recomended? It's for a dining room area.

Thanks

--
John Kelly

remove dimspam if replying by email
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:50:55 +0000 John Kelly wrote :
How much grout/cement would I need for tiles covering an area of
approx 17 square metres?

It depends on the tile size and the spacing g. Probably more than
the packet text suggests.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tony Bryer wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:50:55 +0000 John Kelly wrote :
How much grout/cement would I need for tiles covering an area of
approx 17 square metres?

It depends on the tile size and the spacing g. Probably more than
the packet text suggests.

True. Another question. What do people here use - the ready mixed stuff
or the powder?

--
John Kelly

remove dimspam if replying by email
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Kelly writes:
Tony Bryer wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:50:55 +0000 John Kelly wrote :
How much grout/cement would I need for tiles covering an area of
approx 17 square metres?

It depends on the tile size and the spacing g. Probably more than
the packet text suggests.

True. Another question. What do people here use - the ready mixed stuff
or the powder?

For me, powder.
I've never tried the ready mixed stuff, so I can't compare.

--
Andrew Gabriel