Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default you can receive it before Christmas festival

Dear friend.
Welcome to our web-- www.vyvvy.com,I am a old wholesale the
businessman and Also Little sale,very good item, you can receive it
before Christmas festival,There is lots of commodities on it, which is
my favorite collection.Forexample,TV,Notebooks,MP3,Cameras,bag s, shoes,
guitar, violin even......they are is very discount. Your dream can
become true with its help. if you need it,please tell to me or bid it,I
am a wholesale merchant,you need some more items,i can give the
discount very big and small gift,Thank so much!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default you can receive spam before Christmas festival

wrote:

Dear friend.
Welcome to our web--
www.vyvvy.com,I am a old wholesale the
businessman and Also Little sale,very good item, you can receive it
before Christmas festival,There is lots of commodities on it, which is
my favorite collection.Forexample,TV,Notebooks,MP3,Cameras,bag s, shoes,
guitar, violin even......they are is very discount. Your dream can
become true with its help. if you need it,please tell to me or bid it,I
am a wholesale merchant,you need some more items,i can give the
discount very big and small gift,Thank so much!!!

With English that bad theres no knowing what you'll get in the post!

And yeah we all trust spammers. Really. No, we do, honest. We do, do
you want a good bridge investment?

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Dear friend.
Welcome to our web--
www.vyvvy.com,I am a old wholesale the
businessman and Also Little sale,very good item, you can receive it
before Christmas festival,There is lots of commodities on it, which is
my favorite collection.Forexample,TV,Notebooks,MP3,Cameras,bag s,
shoes, guitar, violin even......they are is very discount. Your dream
can become true with its help. if you need it,please tell to me or
bid it,I am a wholesale merchant,you need some more items,i can give
the discount very big and small gift,Thank so much!!!

May the ghosts of your ancestors be troubled for a thousand years by the
giant monkey spirit of the Bayankala Mountains, and by a strange twist of
fate, the Yellow River turn to **** overnight.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com,
writes
Dear friend.
Welcome to our web--
www.vyvvy.com,I am a old wholesale the
businessman and Also Little sale,very good item, you can receive it
before Christmas festival,There is lots of commodities on it, which is
my favorite collection.Forexample,TV,Notebooks,MP3,Cameras,bag s, shoes,
guitar, violin even......they are is very discount. Your dream can
become true with its help.

My dream is world domination

but that doesn't seem to be on your site

you worthless peeg spammer

I bet you eat fluffy little kittens, don't you

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember saying
something like:

Dear friend.
I am a old wholesale

I've no doubt you are, dearie.