Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Based on what I have experienced of women's farts, all I can say is
that I hope not. Scientific studies of farts show that women's farts
have a higher concentration of odor-causing gases than men's farts, but
men's farts have a larger volume. The two factors equalize out (the
same number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the
same.

http://jeffssite.net/Fartfacts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Haven't you got any homework that needs doing?