DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/183784-do-mens-farts-smell-worse-than-womens-farts.html)

[email protected] November 25th 06 03:18 PM

Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Based on what I have experienced of women's farts, all I can say is
that I hope not. Scientific studies of farts show that women's farts
have a higher concentration of odor-causing gases than men's farts, but
men's farts have a larger volume. The two factors equalize out (the
same number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the
same.

http://jeffssite.net/Fartfacts

Handy November 25th 06 04:00 PM

Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Haven't you got any homework that needs doing?

[email protected] November 25th 06 08:31 PM

wrote:
Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?

Based on what I have experienced of women's farts, all I can say is
that I hope not. Scientific studies of farts show that women's farts
have a higher concentration of odor-causing gases than men's farts, but
men's farts have a larger volume. The two factors equalize out (the
same number of stench molecules for both), so the odor is about the
same.

http://jeffssite.net/Fartfacts

now I can google for 'fart' if I want to you know..