Default Men's health

Do you wonder why men die before women?

Did you know that men die at higher rates than women from all 10 of the
leading causes of death?

Do you know that research trying to find out why men die earlier does
not include adult men from different backgrounds from across the
country?

My name is Dr. James Mahalik and I am a researcher at Boston College
examining men's health issues. I am contacting you to ask you to take
a 25-minute, anonymous, on-line survey. I've designed the study so
that you can answer it at any time of the day or night in the privacy
of your home or another place by clicking on the url below:

https://www.psychdata.com/surveys.asp?SID=7938

The goal in this study is to learn more about influences on men's
health in order to help men live longer and healthier lives. Research
on these issues has been criticized for not including adult men from a
broad range of backgrounds and ages. So without understanding the
experiences of men like you, work on men's health remains very
incomplete.

Your participation is entirely anonymous. In the study, you will not be
asked to give any identifying information (e.g., name, town, address).
Your decision to take part in this study is voluntary. You will not be
contacted in any way following your participation in the survey. You
will not be asked to buy anything or to sign up for any membership. You
are only being asked to complete the on-line survey and nothing else.

Thank you for your willingness to consider participating in this
survey. If you have any questions, please contact me at .
Also, if you are interested in receiving results from this study,
please send me an e-mail at
and ask for a summary of the
studies findings when complete (about 1-2 months).

To participate, simply click on this link:
https://www.psychdata.com/surveys.asp?SID=7938

farawayzone

Men hate doctors and tough it out... pure and simple

wrote in message
oups.com...

Do you wonder why men die before women?

NSM

"Alan S" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 05:34:38 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

|See
|
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger1.jpg
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger2.jpg
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger3.jpg
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger4.jpg
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger5.jpg
|http://zeeb.at/oops/WomenLiveLonger6.jpg
|
|for other reasons.

It was a hard decision, but I think 4 was the winner. I did like 1 and
5 as close runners-up:-)

Or, as the Kiwis say, "She'll be right, mate"!

Yes, a particularly fine collection. And we've all done one of those - once.