Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default ITV1 Tonight - Uninsured driving

"bucket" verbally sodomised in
:

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
bucket laid this down on his screen :
"SteveH" wrote in message

Quite a good program, although it did not address the issue of
foreign-registered vehicles, for which I would reckon there are a
fair few on the roads. As a result of the program I am going to put
my insurance and mot certificates in the car in the morning.

That'll be handy if your car gets stolen.

Handy for the thief, that is.

That is what I only put my insurance document in the car and nothing

more.
After seeing this programme and the assumption by the gleeful copper
of guilt unless you can prove you are innocent, it worried me what I
would

do
if I was pulled 100 miles from home and their database said my car
was uninsured. For that reason I put the insurance in my glove box
this

evening.

If you really must carry the documents with you, then put them where
they are unlikely to be easily found. Hidden under a seat, under a
carpet, or tucked behind the trim in the boot, under the spare wheel.
No need for the original documents, photo copies should be enough to
allow checks to be carried out, but have little value to a thief.

Ok daddy. Will do as you say. I hate people preeching.

Oh please **** off.

Typical know-it-all ham.

I can already see flaws in your advise, but I am not arrogant like you,
so won't point them out.

Well said. He's a pompous netkkkoping **** if ever there was one.

--
Phil Kyle™