Posted to uk.d-i-y
DJC DJC is offline

Default Wednesday 11 November 1663

" And among other things, I telling him what Dribble the German Doctor
do offer of an instrument to sink ships;"

http://www.pepysdiary.com/archive/1663/11/11/

--
djc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
djc wrote:
And among other things, I telling him what Dribble the German Doctor
do offer of an instrument to sink ships;"

http://www.pepysdiary.com/archive/1663/11/11/

Hacksaw through the sea cock?

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.