Posted to alt.home.repair

Default " Making it Offical toady manday November 6 2006 "

" Making it Offical toady manday November 6 2006 "
Craig Somerford
to National, New, Letters, Harvard, (bcc:Apple)
More options 9:53 am (0 minutes ago)
Making it Official
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:04:33 -0500
From: "Craig Somerford"
To: "Craig O. S."
Subject: 06 nov test 9 AM

------=_Part_55104_19788574.1162821873536

Sending out invitations

http://rvanpeenen.com/rvanpeenen/contact_redirect.html
Van Peenen Contractors, Inc.
For a Satellite shot please go to
"GOOGLE map "CLICK"
--http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=43+MacDonald+Dr,+Wayne,+NJ+07470&daddr= 767+Fifth+Avenue+New+York+City+N.Y.+10153&f=li&hl= en&ie=UTF8&z=11&t=k&om=1
PHONE: (973) 628-8825
Fax: (973) 628-128
Please view if you will http://2barter.net
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

by mx.google.com with ESMTP id
n44si4515963pyh.2006.11.05.18.49.58;
Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:49:58 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of

designates 64.233.162.210 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
for ; Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:49:58 -0800
(PST)
DomainKey-Signatu a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=beta; d=gmail.com;

h=receivedath:from:newsgroups:subject:date:messa ge-id:user-agent:x-http-useragent:complaints-to:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:mime-version:content-type;

b=XZX5ADV/TnfVIoU1J++uN970qU2yE77LCNx8DkLqi4ReOnzfuo6TZgSI3h xH4gOdVwML4vg/cerPkZe9SubsTK+pibgBD0DQiYdxo5/8pe/izCgXF1ZX1KYHYF7HhzMWZ19GYoEbMkHCfPFkNPGjuGg/OTa0sSMscIObl66Oh20=
From: " WORKING IN FAITH "
Newsgroups: alt.support.diet.low-carb
Subject: Thank you
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 02:49:51 -0000

Thank you Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Apple, Katrinas, Harvard, New, Local, Tunner, (bcc:azagorski),
(bccostmaster), (bcc:Natural), (bcc:New)
More options 9:22 pm (0 minutes ago)
Thank you

--http://mail.google.com/mail/help/notifier/notifier_mac.html
Thank You
Sincerely:
All Barter participants for we have made the MOST...

" Advanced yet made simple "

ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD THROUGH BARTERING FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ARE
WORLD...
Thanks again for barters with
http://2Barter.net

" Working in Faith "

www.NOKIA.com
www.firefox.com
www.google.com
www.zipcar.com
www.adobe.com
www.mac.com

and http://worldofdisney.com

Enjoy all the hard work that has been put in to this Non-profit for
you...

THE: U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit.
Together with the above Companies have now built an effective web
Portal for Natural Disasters and the response need to give help to
those most in need. This Bartering site now , can make a huge
difference in increasing responsiveness.
And give customer satisfaction much faster then ever before.
I hope that you find this Construction Portal
use-full in helping you find things like, Contractors' Tools ,Heavy
Equipment Operators,Disaster Assistance ,Questions, Debates,
Information BLOG,Apprenticeship Program,World of Concrete and there
tools needed for that job and Government Incentives for Buildings.Plus
Finding an Inspectors for jobs that are in need of starting or being
Finished...

" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...

As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all I
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an on
an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE "CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Act 28:26'Go to this people and say,
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.

Thank You Apple Store Fifth Ave
http://apple.webassociates.com/reque...e.cfm?sid=R095

And Google corp
http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=gl&q=

Sincerely:
Craig O. S.
Happy Holiday
And GOD bless you as he has these Barters put together
http://2Barter/pics.html
http://gods-speed.googlegroups.com/w...a=PVVLG0EAAAAx...

--http://www.2008horserace.com/
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

" The land of Milk and Honey "

Only 1 message in topic - view as tree
From: Craig Oral Somerford - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 27 2006 11:42 am
Rating: (2 users)
show options

September 27 2006

Please lets' ALL help to get the WORD out about this Non-profit.

As I make my bed in SHEOL i awake at Table Mountain to a feast of Milk

and Honey.
For it's true there are blessings' in barters,as was my blessing upon
table Mountain.

To view Table Mountain:
try Google Earth"CLICK"http://3dearth.googlepages.com/cntl
GOOGLE EARTH

The Views are breath taking when taken in from upon high Places.

"Africa and all her Glory"

For your enjoyment i leave you with my work:

September 25 2006

" Working In Faith "

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S

perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while

working through the Power of candle light.

Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the

Sun to this dark Mountain

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you.

Thank you GOD
In " Jesus the Christ "
Name i pray Amen

Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

As you are seeing in your minds eye. About moving
Mountain's , this letter was written as i was seeing it happen.So
please

after reading view the Mountain and see were it was Written from if you
will.

"CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Thank you for reading and seeing the dark Mountain.

Written By
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of said Non-profit
given to GOD through Faith
see storm photos of New orleans
"CLICK" http://2barter.net/pics.html

Direct contacts to New Orleans call them...

The Honorable Bobby Jindal
LA - 1LA
Phone: (504) 274-0080

Send Message
The Honorable William Jefferson
LA - 2LA
Phone: (202) 225-6636

Send Message
Hon. David Vitter
LA
Phone: (504) 833-1163

Send Message
The Honorable Mary Landrieu
LA
Phone: (202) 224-5824

Send Message

I will Never give up on my vision enjoy...

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Ec.../Trade/Barter/
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...555130,00.html
http://www.woonba.com/woonba/Default...=300&dstTz=240
http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iDefrag.php
http://www.spinnersfundraising.com/thank_you_kit.php
http://www.computer-offer.com/rd_p?p...aperture%20mac

Please forward if you will for me http://2Barter.net/forward.html
Thank you Craig O. S.

Posted to alt.home.repair
EJ EJ is offline

Eat **** and Die SPAMMER!

"U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit" wrote
in message oups.com...

Pardon Lottery jim rozen Metalworking 37 April 12th 06 05:34 AM
OT - ABUSE REPORTED Bobby Woodworking 3 March 6th 06 06:29 PM
OT - Blue & Red jim rozen Metalworking 238 August 4th 05 05:45 PM