Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default MOT Dashboard warning lights

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

McKev expressed precisely :
My car failed it's MOT. The tester said the car was in excellent
condition and that whilst the brakes passed the test, and the ABS was
fully working, the ABS light on the dashboard remained lit. I then of
course paid him to track the cause of the light, which was fixed
after a big wadge changed hands.

The car passed last year with the same problem - which I'd asked about
before it took the test and was told the car wouldn't fail because of
the light, it would only fail if the brakes didn't pass.

The views on this seem contradictory - does anyone know the legal
answer?
Thanks in advance.

Id have removed the light.

..and it would have (or should have) failed on a none working ABS
warning light.

The tester is supposed to confirm that the light comes on, then goes
off after a few seconds - thus confirming that the ABS diagnostics give
an all clear.

I'd have removed the light.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I'd have then replaced it with a working one.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

****ing tit. The light WAS working. Read the post again, prick.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Beav wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

You'll not be warned.
--
ah

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I'd have removed the dashboard and replaced it with a Tomy one!

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"ah" wrote in message
widget wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Macig.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"ah" wrote in message
Beav wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
widget wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Never mind.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

"Beav" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

As long as you're not taking it all too seriously then.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Yes, they're much more entertaining.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

****ler I presume.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Beav" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

"Un-Plug" is too mild a prescription.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Beav" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Very true.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

To mice.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

And trackerballs.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Those sound, er, teflonish.
--
ah
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Nup.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Polystyrene?
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Too many.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Silicate monolattice?

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Erm, too latticey.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phi1 Ky1e wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Organo-phosphate?
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phi1 Ky1e wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Too melodic.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
ah ah is offline

Phi1 Ky1e wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phi1 Ky1e wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Geoff verbally sodomised in
:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:06:23 +0000 (UTC), Phil Kyle
wrote:

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Hydroxyl salt?

weird lights issue Sasha Home Repair 18 December 14th 05 02:51 PM
travel warning ( indonesia ) wizard of kuta Home Repair 0 June 15th 05 10:45 AM
Is it possible to hardwire under the cabinet lights to a switch JK Home Repair 1 April 10th 05 01:08 AM
Recessed lights in garage workshop? Charles Jackson Woodworking 13 August 18th 04 05:48 PM
Multiple lights trip MCB Robert Hunt UK diy 25 September 3rd 03 01:09 AM