Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fitting tigerloop

Anyone fitted a tigerloop? I'll need to fit one in a while as I want to
replace the slimline tank ( 600mm head) with a 1100mm high tank floor
mounted ( to try and hide it a bit).
Will be fitted to a Worcester 12/14 combi (sealed) to allow me to
mount the new tank at floor level.

Does it need fitting in the boiler itself or directly outside?

Fitting tigerloop Staffbull UK diy 0 October 19th 06 09:40 PM
fixing hole in ceiling around light fitting deanow27 UK diy 1 May 17th 06 06:25 AM
"idiot proof" final circuit design Martin Angove UK diy 227 August 15th 05 10:30 AM
Stupid question of the day.... BSP screw-in plumbing connections [email protected] UK diy 6 March 22nd 05 11:17 AM
Old hot water tank fitting mike ring UK diy 0 August 18th 03 08:12 PM