Posted to uk.d-i-y
cb cb is offline

Default Help I am looking for a reliable builder

Help I am looking for a reliable builder plumber etc.
I've just started a new site to help people find trades people they can
trust, can you help by recommending someone who's done a great job for you.

By doing this you will be helping others being ripped off by cowboys.

If you can please spare a minute we really need your help so please go to.

http://www.trustedtrades.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"cb" wrote in message
Help I am looking for a reliable builder plumber etc.
I've just started a new site to help people find trades people they can
trust, can you help by recommending someone who's done a great job for
you.

By doing this you will be helping others being ripped off by cowboys.

If you can please spare a minute we really need your help so please go to.

http://www.trustedtrades.co.uk

What is to stop the "cowboys" coming along and registering themselves as the
"good guys"?

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steven Campbell" wrote:
What is to stop the "cowboys" coming along and registering themselves as
the "good guys"?

Steven.

Agreed, and the good builders/other trades would not bother registering
because they have loads of work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

cb wrote:
Help I am looking for a reliable builder plumber etc.
I've just started a new site to help people find trades people they
can trust, can you help by recommending someone who's done a great
job for you.

One man's meat is another's doodah. Just because someone has been
recommended it doesn't mean they're any good.

It'll never work matey.

Si

builder & covenants win Home Ownership 4 October 6th 06 07:05 PM
Boiler installed - not Corgi Registered - Builder dispute DB UK diy 11 September 11th 06 02:17 PM
Cowboy builder took money away Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt Home Repair 9 August 26th 05 07:10 PM
advice on building a roof and employing a builder. Trevor UK diy 3 June 30th 04 05:56 PM
Slow builder - how to speed him up? David Green UK diy 12 July 13th 03 11:35 AM