Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Newsletter Problems

Anyone else here getting the Lidl Newsletter .I get it but when I try t get
further details of any item it opens a page asking for a postcode .The
instructions end " with the blank" and nohting after that except the box to
enter the postcode .Doesnt matter how I enter it with or without the space I get
a blank page up so cannot get to see anything else..sometimes the box has
another postcode in already which may or may not relate to my local store .It's
a bit of a mess.

Stuart
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Stuart" wrote in message
Anyone else here getting the Lidl Newsletter

Yes.

.I get it but when I try t get
further details of any item it opens a page asking for a postcode .The
instructions end " with the blank" and nohting after that except the box
enter the postcode .Doesnt matter how I enter it with or without the space
I get
a blank page up so cannot get to see anything else..sometimes the box has
another postcode in already which may or may not relate to my local store
.It's
a bit of a mess.

Oh! That's never happened to me.

I just tried the one which has just come and it's normal. I can't suggest an
answer ...

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Stuart wrote:

Anyone else here getting the Lidl Newsletter .I get it but when I try t get
further details of any item it opens a page asking for a postcode .
.It's
a bit of a mess.

Stuart

Don't know whether this will work but you could try going to the homepage

http://www.lidl.co.uk/

entering your postcode there and seeing if it sets a cookie.

Alternatively, wait a couple of minutes and Andy Hall will tell you
you're lucky not to be able to see details of their offers.