Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laminate Flooring

im about to lay some flooring in my bathroom. I laid laminate in my
old flat about 5 years ago and truth be told it was an ok job - apart
from corners and cuttings whicj made it look pretty cheap.. So im
wondering anybody any ideas on how best to cut round toilet, central
heating pipes etc... Im using quality products and dont want to make a
complete mess

any ideas please..