Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I'm looking for some knobs ;-)

Of this ilk.
Halfway down labelled *Lobe Knobs*
http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/jigmaking/

Was browsing last week and found a site that done them cheaper but alas I
lost my bookmarks shortly after bookmarking the site and now I cant find or
even remember the name of the site.

Anyone come across these type with a URL?

Thanks.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Of this ilk.
Halfway down labelled *Lobe Knobs*
http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/jigmaking/

Was browsing last week and found a site that done them cheaper but
alas I lost my bookmarks shortly after bookmarking the site and now I
cant find or even remember the name of the site.

Anyone come across these type with a URL?

Thanks.

Tis ok,found it. Free delivery as well. ;-)
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp...er=ShoppingCom
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lewis's, first floor toilets :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:
Lewis's, first floor toilets :-)

How do you know that?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Lewis's, first floor toilets :-)

How do you know that?

And which branch? Or is it universal?

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lewis's, first floor toilets :-)
How do you know that?

You *must* have seen some of the grafitti...

Such as

"why the wire mesh over the cubicles ?"
"to keep the queers in check"
"why ? - we look so much better in leather"

*for those who have never been, they had to put heavy gauge metal mesh
over the top of the cubicles to stop people hopping over the top to
pleasure each other...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Colin Wilson contains these words:

*for those who have never been, they had to put heavy gauge metal mesh
over the top of the cubicles to stop people hopping over the top to
pleasure each other...

Why hop over the top? What's wrong with the door?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Why hop over the top? What's wrong with the door?

I think it got so bad at one point that they had to have a member of
staff on "door watch", hence going over the top :-}
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from Colin Wilson contains these words:

Why hop over the top? What's wrong with the door?

I think it got so bad at one point that they had to have a member of
staff on "door watch", hence going over the top :-}

But surely the member of staff could have seen them climbing over the top.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think it got so bad at one point that they had to have a member of
staff on "door watch", hence going over the top :-}

But surely the member of staff could have seen them climbing over the top.

Who knows, but the thread has wandered a long way from its inception :-}