Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Installing pulls / knobs in kitchen cabinets

I have just moved into my first home and I am trying to install pulls &
knobs for the kitchen cabinets. While I have been pretty successful in
installing the knobs perfectly I am having minor issues with the pulls.
Since, there are 2 holes on either ends of the pull, I am having issues
in either perfectly aligning 2 adjacent pulls parallel to each other
...sometimes I am not even able to drill the 2 holes for each pull
pefectly..they are off my 2mm or so and I end up making the hole
bigger.

I would like to know your experience and if you have a easy way of
installing the pulls for kitchen cabinet. I basically am using X-ray
fims and drill the 2 holes in it and then place the xx-ray fill over
the area where the holes need to be drilled on the kitchen cabinet
door.

THanks.