Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Low energy lamps

The message
from Chris Hodges contains these words:

You can often get a tin or 2 in a "full" dishwasher.

Underneath saucepans, for example. Provided they're not pressed tight
against the inside it'll wash fine.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:18:58 +0100, bof wrote:

it must be much better environmentally to wash them in some efficient
industrial washer.

The primary reason I wash(*) our bottles, cans and plastics is so that
there aren't any (major) food residues to go nasty in whilst they are
stored waiting for the green box collection.

(*) A quick splunge and slosh about into in hot detergent water, more of
rinse than a real wash.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail