Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stackable storage bins

Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?

I bought some from CPC some years ago for about £2.50 each, but they
seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts

I'm looking for about 25 of them

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?

I bought some from CPC some years ago for about £2.50 each, but they
seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts

I'm looking for about 25 of them

Cant remeber which shop? but it was either Home&Bargain or Poundland I saw
some 2 weeks ago.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:35:14 GMT, raden wrote:

|Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?
|
|I bought some from CPC some years ago for about ?2.50 each, but they
|seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
|find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts
|
|I'm looking for about 25 of them

Most everywhere,most supermarkets (Morrisons) have them at about GBP5 for a
stack of 5. non of the different makes stack together so buy as many a you
need at one go. That design will have disappeared when you want some
more.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:35:14 GMT, raden wrote:

Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?

I bought some from CPC some years ago for about £2.50 each, but they
seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts

I'm looking for about 25 of them

http://www.plastics.medways.co.uk/whitefurze/p-7.php

cheers,
Pete.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?

I bought some from CPC some years ago for about £2.50 each, but they
seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts

I'm looking for about 25 of them

IKEA do some blue ones at under a £1.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
raden wrote:
Does anyone know a good cheap source of stackable storage bins ?

I bought some from CPC some years ago for about £2.50 each, but they
seem to have stopped selling them. All the ones I seem to be able to
find by googling are the wall mounted ones with dropped fronts

I'm looking for about 25 of them

IKEA do some blue ones at under a £1.

Cheers everyone

--