Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More hybrid figures...

"Jerry" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...
snip
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

I suspect you means *emissions natural over it's life* rather than
producing zero emissions whilst in use, the two are totally
different!...

Emissions are down all over.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-08-17 00:55:21 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wouldn't have thought there was much work about for a deaf sound man

Beethoven managed....

Wish I had his talent. ;-)

or still remembered and revered in 200 years time.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jerry" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

I suggest you eff off as you are an idiot.

Stop talking to yourself!

You made that up.

A bit rich coming from you, the master of fiction in this group!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

snip

Emissions are down all over.

Wish yours were...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jerry" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

I suggest you eff off as you are an idiot.

Stop talking to yourself!

You made that up.

A bit rich coming from you, the master of fiction in this group!

You made that up again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jerry" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

snip

Emissions are down all over.

Wish yours were...

You made that up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
On 2006-08-17 00:55:21 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wouldn't have thought there was much work about for a deaf sound
man

Beethoven managed....

Wish I had his talent. ;-)

or still remembered and revered in 200 years time.....

Or even tomorrow...

--
*Most people have more than the average number of legs*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

Given it's not on sale 'till this time next year (if indeed at all),
you're simply repeating adverts - again.

--
*If you remember the '60s, you weren't really there

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

Given it's not

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

Doctor Drivel wrote:
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

Given it's not

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Has everyone else noticed that dIMM is getting more aggressive

it must be a CI from the new medication

BTW, I have it on good authority that he's in an OAPs home not a mental
institution

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

Doctor Drivel wrote:
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

Given it's not

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Has everyone else noticed that dIMM is getting more aggressive

Maxie, no, I don't go around to your house. Stop this Dim Lin, the Oriental
enchantress, from wrecking you life Maxie. Get in there and stop it now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message
enews.net, Doctor
Drivel writes

Doctor Drivel wrote:
The Tesla does 130mpg equiv and is silent and zero emissions.

Given it's not

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Has everyone else noticed that dIMM is getting more aggressive

Maxie, no, I don't go around to your house. Stop this Dim Lin, the
Oriental enchantress, from wrecking you life Maxie. Get in there and
stop it now.

You see they don't seem to have got his medication right yet, do they ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
raden writes:
You see they don't seem to have got his medication right yet, do they ?

There were a few days downtime. I suspect the new
software release is behaving slightly differently.
Still seems to be stuck in the same CPU loop however.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Please eff off as you are an idiot.

Take your own advice, and stop talking to yourself, idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
mrcheerful
. wrote:
I'd suggest he checks his figures accurately. The Prius is even
further away from its 'official' figures in real world use. Those
official figures have recently been revised downwards in the US after
many complaints. Hasn't happened here yet as they're so rare on UK
roads.

He is a bit of an obsessive, so every litre is logged, so the 60 figure
is accurate for him, sorry about that.

He must be a *very* gentle driver, then, and would get even better MPG
from a similar performance diesel.

Try one, take it for a drive, you will be converted.

I have driven one. Several times.

You must stop making things up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
This is the same Autocar which said the Prius did an average of 23mpg -
what a belly laugh that was.

It was, wasn't it?

I showed up what a bunch of idiots that mag are. They are on the take.

damage from ethanol? mm Home Repair 164 May 17th 06 03:08 AM
New Hybrid Grizzly Table Saw [email protected] Woodworking 3 March 28th 06 03:57 PM
Mabil Base for Delta's hybrid saw Mickey Woodworking 2 January 24th 06 10:44 PM
OT - Hybrid Cars Gas Mileage Calculator [was:] Global Warming Revisited Eric R Snow Metalworking 12 October 4th 05 05:32 AM
Nice write up about LEDs Gunner Metalworking 242 June 13th 04 04:10 PM