Posted to rec.woodworking
Mickey

Default Mabil Base for Delta's hybrid saw

I have got something to ask someone who bought Delta's Hybrid saw
(#36-717).I asked Delta on what's the catalog number of the mobil base
fits the machine. They said #50-941 mobil base fitted a #36-715 Hybrid

saw. The #36-717 consists of basic unit of hybrid saw and 30"Biesemeyer
fence, so, I think, it needs an Extension in addition to the #50-941
mobil base.
What's the catalog number of the Extension?

Thanks in advance,

Micky

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Last I knew, Delta didn't make a mobile base for this saw. If you get it
and the saw does fit, let me know.

I measured the base at 18.5 x 21.5 so I think this base would be a tight
fit at 18.25 x 22.

Delta did make a base that measured 18.5 x 21.5 but no longer do. It is
model 50-278.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

From what Delta told me, they are testing a series II of this saw that
comes with a built in mobile base because a lot of people are mad since
there is no mobile base made for it.

I bought a universal base from woodcraft and cut a piece of 3/4" plywood to
put the wheels on. Works pretty good. Unfortunately, there isn't any
'support' for the extention table but I am working on that.

Dave

Mickey wrote:

I have got something to ask someone who bought Delta's Hybrid saw
(#36-717).I asked Delta on what's the catalog number of the mobil base
fits the machine. They said #50-941 mobil base fitted a #36-715 Hybrid

saw. The #36-717 consists of basic unit of hybrid saw and 30"Biesemeyer
fence, so, I think, it needs an Extension in addition to the #50-941
mobil base.
What's the catalog number of the Extension?

Thanks in advance,

Micky

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mickey

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your prompt advice.
I think Delta has something mess on the mobil base.

Mickey

Dave wrote:
Last I knew, Delta didn't make a mobile base for this saw. If you get it
and the saw does fit, let me know.

I measured the base at 18.5 x 21.5 so I think this base would be a tight
fit at 18.25 x 22.

Delta did make a base that measured 18.5 x 21.5 but no longer do. It is
model 50-278.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

From what Delta told me, they are testing a series II of this saw that