Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Robbed from another newsgroup

If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2006-08-11 18:42:02 +0100, "The3rd Earl Of Derby" said:

If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

Listening to the conversation of the owners, the cat definitely has a
higher IQ by far.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
..swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Dunno? but it should be in your... temporary internet folder somewhere?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Dunno? but it should be in your... temporary internet folder somewhere?

Good point. OK found it but its just the player frame, no video
content. Ugh.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dunno? but it should be in your... temporary internet folder somewhere?
Good point. OK found it but its just the player frame, no video
content. Ugh.

It streams the video I think, its not a normal file
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Change the .de to .co.uk so its in English and click on download.

Or translate the German and click on download.

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message . com, Peter
King writes

wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Change the .de to .co.uk so its in English and click on download.

Or translate the German and click on download.

Du meinst "Herunterladen" ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message .com,
writes
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Go to video.google.co.uk, enter 'Obsessive complusive cat flushing the
toilet' click on the link and on the right there should be 'Download
for' and a scroll box to select format, IIRC Video iPod and PSP is MP4
format, Windows format downloads a Google player first.
--
Clint Sharp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Clint Sharp wrote:
In message .com,
writes
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
If you're on Dial up forget it.

Wonder if their on a water meter ;-)

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...q=gencomedy

how does one dl the movie file for later use? I searched the html for
.swf but didnt come up with anything I could make sense of.

ta, NT

Go to video.google.co.uk, enter 'Obsessive complusive cat flushing the
toilet' click on the link and on the right there should be 'Download
for' and a scroll box to select format, IIRC Video iPod and PSP is MP4
format, Windows format downloads a Google player first.

Thanks, I did get the avi but neither 98 nor MJ8 have the codec for it.
And yes I've tried the cccp codec pack before now with no success. And
the ms update codec pack, which wont update the 98 player despite
claiming to. And 2 other media players, none of which will install for
one reason or another. Such fun.

NT