Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Twin pack pull saws

spear&jackson medium cut at Costco for 10.56.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message k
from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

spear&jackson medium cut at Costco for 10.56.

I'm getting to quite like my pullsaw. Not first choice for ripping down
a length of planking, for example, but for detail stuff it's magic.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message k
from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

spear&jackson medium cut at Costco for 10.56.

I'm getting to quite like my pullsaw. Not first choice for ripping down
a length of planking, for example, but for detail stuff it's magic.

--
Skipweasel

===========================
Check out the different sizes. The 15" one has teeth like 'Jaws' .

Cic.

----
It has removed 165 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message k
from "Cicero" contains these words:

Check out the different sizes. The 15" one has teeth like 'Jaws' .

It can wait till I leave my current handsaw out in the rain once too
many times.

--
Skipweasel