Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Black & Decker brushes

Having ordered from Toolshopdirect what I thought was a replacement
pair of brushes for my Black & Decker drill, I was annoyed to be sent
one brush. When I complained, I was told that B & D brushes are always
supplied singly. Who the hell replaces one brush?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Homer2911 wrote:
Having ordered from Toolshopdirect what I thought was a replacement
pair of brushes for my Black & Decker drill, I was annoyed to be sent
one brush. When I complained, I was told that B & D brushes are
always supplied singly. Who the hell replaces one brush?

Your problem not theirs,on the site parts section it says...quantity = (the
amount of brushes you require) ie 2
you probably put 1 ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Homer2911"
saying something like:

Having ordered from Toolshopdirect what I thought was a replacement
pair of brushes for my Black & Decker drill, I was annoyed to be sent
one brush. When I complained, I was told that B & D brushes are always
supplied singly. Who the hell replaces one brush?

If one gets broken. Was the website vague on whether it was a single or
dual pack? When I've ordered replacements they've arrived in single
packs but it's been clear enough when ordering that a pair is two of
them.
--

Dave