Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower Room Manufacturer

Our company Hangzhou Kaifeng Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd. is one of the
professional enterprises which specialize in designing and selling
shower enclosures, shower cabins shower panels and massage bathtubs in
China.

Our company has established workshops for model, processing, plats
absorbing, coating and assembly respectively.

Our products are designed to cater to world sanitary ware with
beautiful and modern patterns and novel and practical style. With
advantages of high-tech and superior staff, we have developed many
products in different systems. We are possessing self-conducted
intellectual property right and have received some international
approved certificates as CE, ISO9001, Our products are exported all
over the world such as UK,GERMANY,RUSSIA and greatly favored by our
customers. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel
free to contact us for more information. We are looking forward to
forming business relations with customers from all over the world.

We are professional Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower
Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment manufacturer and factory in
China. We can produce Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower
Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment according to your
requirements. More types of Massage Bathtub,Shower Cabin,Shower
Enclosure,Shower Panel, fitness equipment wanted, please contact us
right now!

Contact us

Hangzhou Kaifeng Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd
Add: Hezhuang Industry Zone,Xiaoshan District,Hangzhou,China
Zip: 311222
Contact: Jinbo
Tel: +86--571--82965255
Fax: +86--571--82965558
Email:
Web:
http://www.china-shower-room.com

INCREDIBLE FURNITURE SALE, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! teflex Home Ownership 0 April 18th 06 06:01 AM
Shower room Ceiling DJC UK diy 1 September 9th 05 01:47 AM
wet room shower stationarybox UK diy 4 August 29th 05 07:47 PM
Shower room fan!!! PhilÅ UK diy 4 December 4th 04 07:41 PM
reconstruction of shower stall and bathroom floor Spoon2001 Home Repair 2 March 12th 04 02:13 AM