BillR

Default Warm Air Heater

shaun wrote:
A couple of years ago we replaced our Johnson & Starley Janstar warm
air heater with a combi system.

Just got round to removing the heater (need the space) and am
wondering if they have any resale value or if it's a trip to the tip
for it.

It's the modulating system and it's had probably three winters' use.

There ought to be as a friend of mine just replaced his 20+ year old warm
air heater and it cost an arm and leg.

shaun

"Peter Parry" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:06:41 +0100, "shaun"
wrote:

Just got round to removing the heater (need the space) and am wondering

if
they have any resale value or if it's a trip to the tip for it.

There was a post from someone here a week or two back looking for
one!

Thanks to Peter and BillR for the replies.

Peter - I've had a scan through Google Groups and can't locate the post you
mention. Guess i'll stick it on eBay and hope.

Cheers,

Shaun

Peter Parry

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:34:32 +0100, "shaun"
wrote:

Peter - I've had a scan through Google Groups and can't locate the post you
mention. Guess i'll stick it on eBay and hope.

I've a feeling it was in a totally unrelated thread so the subject
won't give a clue and I can't find it on my local store. Unless
someone can remember where it was finding it might be a challenge.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
Andy Hall

wrote:

Peter - I've had a scan through Google Groups and can't locate the post you
mention. Guess i'll stick it on eBay and hope.

I've a feeling it was in a totally unrelated thread so the subject
won't give a clue and I can't find it on my local store. Unless
someone can remember where it was finding it might be a challenge.

http://tinyurl.com/mg70

by any chance?. I found this by using the keywords "johnson" and
"starley"

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl