Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pointing Cobbles

I have laid a 15x6ft area in the garden with grey cobbles and want to
'dry' point them with a similar colour. I beleive concrete colourants
come in both liquid and powder form but want to point the cobbles dry.
I have seen 'Biofix' but is expensive, can anyone advise what are the
potetial problems of thoughly dry mixing concrete and powder colourant
to use for pointing?

Stone Pointing Question Rob Home Repair 2 December 30th 05 11:50 AM
Thin Mortar for Tuck Pointing [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 14th 05 11:56 PM
How do I get pointing a yellow colour like the bricks [email protected] UK diy 15 May 25th 05 11:56 PM
Cobbles Stuart UK diy 3 May 15th 04 04:18 PM
Price for pointing Greg UK diy 6 February 25th 04 09:46 PM