Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ladder safety, a new approach.

Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Guy King" wrote in message
Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an
accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Guy King wrote:
Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an
accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

Yeah - stealthadvisor went ballistic

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from raden contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

Yeah - stealthadvisor went ballistic

I should imagine the health and safety advisor would go ballistic if he
watched the video.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "The Medway Handyman" contains
these words:

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

Can you do this with your wheelbarrow?
http://www.wheelbarrowfreestyle.com/

(you'll have to find your way to the video section, it's one of these
damned Flash sites which make it impossible to post accurate links)

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "The Medway Handyman" contains
these words:

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

Can you do this with your wheelbarrow?
http://www.wheelbarrowfreestyle.com/

Makes me glad I haven't a wheelbarrow!

Mary

loft ladder mistake skyblue UK diy 13 January 22nd 06 11:03 AM
Loft ladder designs Kalle Heinänen Woodworking 6 January 6th 06 04:54 PM
Lets talk code and Safety Ideas geoman Home Repair 7 January 23rd 05 07:09 PM
Buying a ladder Mark Atherton UK diy 0 August 27th 03 06:13 PM