DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ladder safety, a new approach. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/168356-ladder-safety-new-approach.html)

Guy King July 6th 06 09:52 PM

Ladder safety, a new approach.

Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

--
Skipweasel

Mary Fisher July 6th 06 09:54 PM

"Guy King" wrote in message
Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an
accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Mary

The Medway Handyman July 6th 06 11:16 PM

Guy King wrote:
Spending less time on a ladder should reduce the overall risk of an
accident.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Guy King July 7th 06 08:04 AM

Ladder safety, a new approach.

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

--
Skipweasel

raden July 7th 06 10:19 PM

Ladder safety, a new approach.

In message , Guy King
writes
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

Yeah - stealthadvisor went ballistic

--
geoff

Guy King July 7th 06 10:59 PM

Ladder safety, a new approach.

The message
from raden contains these words:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3646/

Guy, what ARE you doing on sites like that???

Having just switched AdBlock off for a moment I can see why you ask!

Yeah - stealthadvisor went ballistic

I should imagine the health and safety advisor would go ballistic if he
watched the video.

--
Skipweasel

Guy King July 9th 06 12:08 AM

Ladder safety, a new approach.

The message
from "The Medway Handyman" contains
these words:

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

Can you do this with your wheelbarrow?
http://www.wheelbarrowfreestyle.com/

(you'll have to find your way to the video section, it's one of these
damned Flash sites which make it impossible to post accurate links)

--
Skipweasel

Mary Fisher July 9th 06 11:38 AM

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "The Medway Handyman" contains
these words:

You mean there is another way to use a ladder?

Can you do this with your wheelbarrow?
http://www.wheelbarrowfreestyle.com/

Makes me glad I haven't a wheelbarrow!

Mary