Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default so which underlay - Cloud 9 or Duralay Gold

To go underneath my 'Wessex Twist'.

Didn't really get any definitive replies from my earlier post, hope you
carpet professionals might be able to help me out?

Thanks!

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy

wrote in message
oups.com...
To go underneath my 'Wessex Twist'.

Didn't really get any definitive replies from my earlier post, hope you
carpet professionals might be able to help me out?

Thanks!

Chris

I've used Duralay Treadmore, an non-waffle structure crumb rubber design,
very reasonable price, hardwearing ( had it on my stairs for twenty years,
with very little wear noticeable, and then only on the bullnose of the
tread. Firm under foot, moreso than a waffle design I imagine but I'm happy
with it. This probably relates in no way to Duralay Gold!

Andy