Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
F1LBY

Default Plastic cladding in large sheets? Can I buy such an item?

Hi,
I've got a large summerhouse to clad.
Instead of lots of lengths of cladding, is it possible to buy tongue in
groove cladding in large sheets (like a 4ft x 8ft sheet)?
This would reduce the time taken to clad this large building significantly.

I can buy 'hollow board' which is about 5m long and about 1ft high
(according to the supplier). Does anyone know of anything with more height?
I would ideally like sheeting the same size as a sheet of plasterboard (4 x
8 ft).

Cheers

Phil B

Looking for large smoothbore plastic pipe slightly OT carl mciver Metalworking 15 March 19th 05 03:56 AM
plastic hinge Vittorio Metalworking 0 March 11th 05 08:03 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Huge Selection of IC's Revised Kristy Electronics Repair 0 July 31st 03 02:08 AM