Posted to uk.d-i-y
James_sutton

Default bit It washing machine help

Hi,

I bought a beko wma10 a few months ago and all has been fine. But the
program dial will not let me push it in all the way like it used to be able
to. It lets me push itin about half way, sounds like it makes a good contact
and everything works fine.

Just wondering if by any chance anyone knows whats up with it.

Beko support are not at work today only mon-friday.

Any help would be great, wife thinks I've broken the friggin thing and
chucked a wobbly.

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y
James_sutton

"James_sutton" wrote in message
Hi,

I bought a beko wma10 a few months ago and all has been fine. But the
program dial will not let me push it in all the way like it used to be
able to. It lets me push itin about half way, sounds like it makes a good
contact and everything works fine.

Just wondering if by any chance anyone knows whats up with it.

Beko support are not at work today only mon-friday.

Any help would be great, wife thinks I've broken the friggin thing and
chucked a wobbly.

Cheers

Sorry topic was meant to read bit OT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James_sutton wrote:
"James_sutton" wrote in message
Hi,

I bought a beko wma10 a few months ago and all has been fine. But the
program dial will not let me push it in all the way like it used to be
able to. It lets me push itin about half way, sounds like it makes a good
contact and everything works fine.

Just wondering if by any chance anyone knows whats up with it.

Beko support are not at work today only mon-friday.

Any help would be great, wife thinks I've broken the friggin thing and
chucked a wobbly.

Cheers

Sorry topic was meant to read bit OT

ah! I was picturing you having bitten the machine, and wondering if it
was safe to reply

NT

kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 May 9th 06 02:34 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 April 3rd 06 12:45 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 April 3rd 06 12:45 PM
HW feed to washing machine? a UK diy 7 January 7th 05 11:32 PM
Zanussi FL1012 Washing Machine fault James UK diy 5 August 4th 04 01:45 PM