Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bodgit

Default WTB Gas meter for LPG

My LPG tank is shared with my neighbour. We both have meters installed
but neither work! Does anyone know where I can buy a meter. I've looked
on the BES website but theirs are all designed for caravans and look a
bit Mickey Mouse!

Thanks,
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred

In article .com
, Bodgit writes
My LPG tank is shared with my neighbour. We both have meters installed
but neither work! Does anyone know where I can buy a meter. I've looked
on the BES website but theirs are all designed for caravans and look a
bit Mickey Mouse!

That's what I thought gas meters looked like, did you see that their whole
range is suitable for LPG, not just the caravan type ones but excepting the
E6 electronic meter. Whole range here (links to page nos which will expire
when catalogue changes):
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/030.asp
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/031.asp
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/032.asp
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/033.asp
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/034.asp
http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/035.asp

HTH
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bodgit

their whole range is suitable for LPG

Aaah! Silly me! Thanks for pointing that out.

Dave.

PowerMac G4 (Quicksilver) Power Supply Chris Electronics Repair 7 January 31st 06 03:19 AM
Update ? Meter to test thermoelectric potential of unknown metal Bill Janssen Metalworking 0 October 13th 05 12:05 AM
Gas meter regulations Chris UK diy 11 April 20th 05 05:49 PM
munet digital electric watthour meter login problem INTERESTING TECHNOLOGY! jack morgan Home Repair 0 November 15th 03 07:21 PM
Huge water bill; freeze; meter failure; who should pay? Scoot Home Repair 10 July 22nd 03 02:51 AM