Posted to uk.d-i-y
TS

Default Fitting Tow bar electrics to a Peugeot 106

Hi,

I have fitted a tow bar on my 106.

I am wondering where the best place to drill the hole to bring the cable for
the electrics into the boot area?

Thanks

TS

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "TS" contains these words:

I am wondering where the best place to drill the hole to bring the cable for
the electrics into the boot area?

uk.rec.cars.maintenance will bring a better answer, I suspect.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Guy King wrote:
The message
from "TS" contains these words:

I am wondering where the best place to drill the hole to bring the cable for
the electrics into the boot area?

uk.rec.cars.maintenance will bring a better answer, I suspect.

or uk.rec.caravanning Tony Maris hangs out there (or he did) and is
pretty good on this sort of thng.