Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Default NEW AUCTION WEBSITE FOR CHARITY! FREE to LIST!

You, like most, have probably got items in your house that you don't
use anymore?

Thought about selling them?

There's a NEW Auction Site on the block fundraising for Charities! 50%
will go to a Charity every month!

No Reserve Fee's, No Extra Photo Fee's, No Featured Fee's, No
Additional Fee's whatsoever!

Only 50p charge when you have sold your item! That's it! NO SALE - NO
FEE TO PAY!

You can sell almost anything!

Opens 1st June 2006 and we have just the finishing touches to do.

We thought we'd let you know, before most, about the £10 Giveaway and
the Webstore Giveway on this new site!

Login now at http://www.cheepbidz.com and you can claim your FREEBIES!

Please don't list until 1st June as still testing. Thanks!

If you can do us the pleasure of spreading the word then we would be
more than grateful!

Thanks & Happy Selling/Bidding!

CheepBidz Team.
http://www.cheepbidz.com

PS. Be quick as there's only 25 Webstores up for grabs and the 1st 200
members - £10 CREDIT FREE!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

CheepBidz wrote:
You, like most, have probably got items in your house that you don't
use anymore?

Thought about selling them?

There's a NEW Auction Site on the block fundraising for Charities! 50%
will go to a Charity every month!

No Reserve Fee's, No Extra Photo Fee's, No Featured Fee's, No
Additional Fee's whatsoever!

Only 50p charge when you have sold your item! That's it! NO SALE - NO
FEE TO PAY!

I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

If you can do us the pleasure of spreading the word then we would be
more than grateful!

I'm sure you would.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

wrote in message
ups.com...

I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

With no misplaced apostrophes!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Owain" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

With no misplaced apostrophes!

I was just thinking that; it would depend on the charity shop though. My
local Shelter is offering Friend`s Video`s for sale.

Owain

(Friends is a popular television series imported from our former colonial
brethren, Mary.)

Thank you :-) They were only Neighbours when I did broadcasting market
research and daren't knock on doors in the early evening!

When videos were fairly new a local electrical supplier was offering
'Vidio's'.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chips

Mary Fisher wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

With no misplaced apostrophes!

Or exclamation marks.

Chips.

--
-----------
Chips'll make it better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Chips" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

With no misplaced apostrophes!

Or exclamation marks.

Or even exclamation points.

Mary

Chips.

--
-----------
Chips'll make it better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

With no misplaced apostrophes!

You think apostrophes are bad.

How's this for a message in one of our local FreeCycles?

"wanted wardrobe +chester drawes; my daughters chesterdrawes has fell
too pices the wardrobe the chip has gone to dust iam in bedworth; can
collect distends no truble"

I feel an exclamation mark may be justified in this instance.

Yeah but where?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Ok thats up to you.

Thanks

CheepBidz

Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Ok Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Thank you.

CheepBidz

Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Thank you.

CheepBidz

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message .com
from "CheepBidz" contains these words:

Ok thats up to you.

What is up to whom?

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message . com
from "CheepBidz" contains these words:

Ok Thanks

To whom for what?

I don't think you've got the hang of this newsgroup thing.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message . com
from "CheepBidz" contains these words:

Ok Thanks

To whom for what?

I don't think you've got the hang of this newsgroup thing.

I wondered too. There's snipping and there's snipping with a vengeance!

Mary

--
Skipweasel