Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NEW AUCTION WEBSITE FOR CHARITY! FREE to LIST!

CheepBidz wrote:
You, like most, have probably got items in your house that you don't
use anymore?

Thought about selling them?

There's a NEW Auction Site on the block fundraising for Charities! 50%
will go to a Charity every month!

No Reserve Fee's, No Extra Photo Fee's, No Featured Fee's, No
Additional Fee's whatsoever!

Only 50p charge when you have sold your item! That's it! NO SALE - NO
FEE TO PAY!

I can give them to a charity shop and it costs me nothing. As an added
bonus, the charity gets 100% of the sale.

If you can do us the pleasure of spreading the word then we would be
more than grateful!

I'm sure you would.

MBQ