Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
CheepBidz

Default NEW AUCTION WEBSITE FOR CHARITY! FREE to LIST!

You, like most, have probably got items in your house that you don't
use anymore?

Thought about selling them?

There's a NEW Auction Site on the block fundraising for Charities! 50%
will go to a Charity every month!

No Reserve Fee's, No Extra Photo Fee's, No Featured Fee's, No
Additional Fee's whatsoever!

Only 50p charge when you have sold your item! That's it! NO SALE - NO
FEE TO PAY!

You can sell almost anything!

Opens 1st June 2006 and we have just the finishing touches to do.

We thought we'd let you know, before most, about the £10 Giveaway and
the Webstore Giveway on this new site!

Login now at http://www.cheepbidz.com and you can claim your FREEBIES!

Please don't list until 1st June as still testing. Thanks!

If you can do us the pleasure of spreading the word then we would be
more than grateful!

Thanks & Happy Selling/Bidding!

CheepBidz Team.
http://www.cheepbidz.com

PS. Be quick as there's only 25 Webstores up for grabs and the 1st 200
members - £10 CREDIT FREE!