Posted to uk.d-i-y
Wayne

Default Deepfreeze Refridgerator

I have a model that I think is about a 1951 and I am trying to find out
if it has any value.

Wayne

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is it a size that could fit in a domestic space, and does it look cool?

Only way I could imagine it would have value.

I know there's a company that (very expensively) converts retro-fridges
with new workings.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Wayne wrote:
I have a model that I think is about a 1951 and I am trying to find out
if it has any value.

Wayne

Probably, but it depends. Is it compressor or absorption? Working or
not? Decent condition? Useful size or small? Looks good?

Energy efficiency would be fairly carp though.

NT