Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ben Blaukopf

Default Roof vents

Anyone retrofitted a roof vent on a conservatory? The roof is twin layer
plastic with a (sticks finger in air) 20mmm gap.

How did you cut the roof (initial breach, and then the main cut)?

I'm looking at something like:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ben Blaukopf wrote:
Anyone retrofitted a roof vent on a conservatory? The roof is twin layer
plastic with a (sticks finger in air) 20mmm gap.

How did you cut the roof (initial breach, and then the main cut)?

I'm looking at something like:

Gadzooks!

Never mind gold plated stick thing, I'd want the whole thing made of
solid gold for that price!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Ben Blaukopf wrote:
Anyone retrofitted a roof vent on a conservatory? The roof is twin layer
plastic with a (sticks finger in air) 20mmm gap.

How did you cut the roof (initial breach, and then the main cut)?

I'm looking at something like:

Gadzooks!

Never mind gold plated stick thing, I'd want the whole thing made of
solid gold for that price!

Then again, it is cheaper than
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6681313/Trail/C$cip%3D36581.DIY,+garden+and+car%3EC$cip%3D36661. Conservatories.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ben Blaukopf wrote:
Anyone retrofitted a roof vent on a conservatory? The roof is twin layer
plastic with a (sticks finger in air) 20mmm gap.

How did you cut the roof (initial breach, and then the main cut)?

I'm looking at something like:

I would have thought drill a hole or 4 and then put the jigsaw in and
cut out the hole. Start small and work outwards if there is any doubt
about your measuring abilities!

Attic vents Sidney Schwartz Home Repair 36 April 13th 06 09:20 PM
No soffit vents, no roof or ridge vents. How do I finish my attic?? Yank_fan_2965 Home Repair 9 December 31st 05 05:37 AM
Roof Ventilation & Soffit Vents Graham Jones UK diy 0 September 25th 05 07:52 PM
Roof vents flash UK diy 11 June 24th 05 08:58 PM
# of soffit and roof vents???? Cory Lechner Home Repair 6 August 23rd 03 03:49 AM